January 20 – February 18
Conception Dates for an Aquarius Child: April 25-May 15
Aquarians are the “Baby Einsteins” of the zodiac, born with a touch of genius and a daredevil streak to match. Start socializing your Aquarius with peers early; this popular sign will crave the company of lots of friends. These kids can be a bit eccentric and offbeat. They may surprise you with bizarre comments or quirky habits. Your best bet is to enjoy the show. They’ll only rebel if you try to tame their antics. Generous with siblings, they hate to see anyone treated unfairly. They’ll stick up for the underdog and fight for the rights of their peer group. Get them involved with scouting, sports or a community service club at an early age to encourage their sense of humanitarianism and team spirit.
* Aquarius rules teamwork, so sign your water bearer up for a group sport like softball. Don’t be surprised if this little athlete makes it to the all-star league! Daredevil Aquarius is competitive too, so a sport like gymnastics or horseback riding will captivate them.
* Aquarians love wizards and science fiction. Teach them magic tricks and get them a chemistry set. They’ll have fun wowing the crowds with their inventions. They’ll also be whizzes at any computer game they try.
* Set them free in a big outdoor space! This active sign needs to race around, climb fences, jump, scream, and laugh with wild abandon. Just keep a box of Band-Aids handy, as there may be a few scraped knees.
* Your Aquarius will either be super popular or an offbeat genius. In the latter case, consider putting your Aquarius in an alternative school so s/he can be around other kids of equal intelligence (and not wind up feeling like a total misfit).
* Never talk down to your Aquarius kid or use baby talk. This sign hates authority and will rebel instantly. For maximum cooperation, state your rules clearly and logically as if talking to a peer.
* This sign loves having something to look forward to. Guide them through life, by talking about the future (as in, “When you bring home a good report card this semester, we’ll get you a new bike.”)