April 30th, 2014
Pine & 14th Family Day: Seattle May 24
In the Seattle area? Join us for the Pine & 14th Family Day!
Saturday, May 24
10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Pine St. between 13th & 14th Aves.
Seattle (Capitol Hill)
Come enjoy a fun-filled family day of shopping and activities on Pine Street between 13th & 14th Avenues, in celebration of local author Tali Edut’s (of The AstroTwins) new book Momstrology.
• Momstrology book signing & mini astrology readings
• Chair massages, bang trims, braid bar & special salon offers
• Exclusive shopping discounts on kids’ clothing & toys
• Fire truck & station tours for kids
• Group art project for adults & kids
• Hands-on photo activities with The Impossible Project’s SilverShade Airstream trailer
• Refreshments, face painting & more!